Please note that not all Helikon-Tex products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Helikon-Tex. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Helikon-Tex.
- Channels on the legs bottom for ribbon or cord
- YKK® zippered fly
- Two zippered mesh pockets with reversed YKK® zipper
- Two classic front pockets with hook&loop flaps, for smartphone or AR/AK magazine
- Classic "jeans" neck preventing pants from riding down
- Profiled back of the leg - divided and joined under the knee
- Elastic belt with hook&loop adjustment
- Two loops for d-ring or carabiner
- Two mesh pockets with edges reinforced for knife/flashlight clip
- Wide mesh back pockets, can be used as dump pouch
- Two narrow pockets inside the back pockets for magazines or baton (with possibility of depth expanding)
Many of our customers operate not only in cities, but in the boondocks as well. Listening to their positive feedback about using UTP®, our designers have created their special outdoor version & voila, thats Outdoor Tactical Pants®. They have retained all functionalities of their predecessor, but some details were tweaked to better fit the terrain use. These pants are made of VersaStretch® Lite - the lighter, much more breathable version of our standard VersaStretch® fabric, therefore they are just perfect for warm days, but still, due to the DWR coating, they will protect you against light rain or wind. The cut and pocket layout retain the civilian outlook, not disclosing the operator. The OTP® design allows to carry all essential equipment, and anatomic cut does not hinder movements. Elastic waistband and velcro-closure allow a degree of adjustability within size. Large belt loops allow wide belts to be used (EDC, UTL® or Cobra®, up to 50 mm width). The jeans cut on the rear part of the pants prevents them from sliding down. Pocket layout allows to distribute the load close to the center mass & around hips and waist. Pocket edges are reinforced to withstand constant sliding of the light and knives clips. Two Velcro-closed front pockets are big enough to take a smart phone & or a spare rifle (AK/AR) magazine. Zippered thigh pockets seem small enough, but they would carry a wallet or a small pouch. A wide variety of colors allow to find the proper one to match the working conditions or other garments.