Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size - If you like a more athletic, tight fit, try sizing down or try the Woolverino T-Shirt
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 170 g/m2 Lightweight Jersey Knit
- Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 25
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
When the warmth of summer starts to peek out from winter, you’ll be glad to reach for this great tee! Use it as a base layer on a chilly morning or wear it all by itself during your next summer summit. Soft, no stank, and versatile, you won’t believe how often you’ll be reaching for it. Perfect as you transition through different temperatures.
Algonquin [al-gong-kin, -kwin]
Beautiful Algonquin Peak is the 2nd tallest and most challenging of the Adirondack High Peaks. It once marked the border between the Algonquian and Iroquois peoples. This challenging hike rewards adventurers with a 360-degree, all-around view from its bare summit. When you're climbing to the snowy Algonquin winter peak or hiking to its beautiful summer summit, add our Merino Wool tee to your wardrobe for ultimate year-round comfort.