Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Neckline: Crew Neck
- Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer, Mid Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 235 g/m2 Midweight Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Don’t sweat, this will be your favorite shirt to adventure in no matter the time of year. Our #1 selling top provides warmth, breathability, and ultimate comfort for any occasion. Wear it as part of a layering system in colder temperatures or by itself when the sun comes out. Pair it with our Kancamagus Midweight bottoms to create the ultimate base layer set.
Mt. Chocorua is the easternmost peak in the Sandwich Mountain Range, located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. At 3,490 feet, this identifiable mountain offers clear views from its bare summit in all directions.