Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Mid to High Rise: Waistband sits at or around the belly button
- Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
- Ribbed Ankle Cuffs: Keep in place and allow for easy layering
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size - If you like a more athletic, tight fit, try sizing down
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 235 g/m2 Midweight Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Looking to keep your legs toasty warm? If so, look no further because you have found the ultimate in softness and warmth. There's a reason why these are our best-selling bottom, and that's because they consistently deliver when you need them too. Skiing, hiking, or sitting at home on a cold day, you will not be disappointed.
The Franconia mountain range is located in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. The 2.5-mile-long ridge is in the alpine zone and affords hikers a 360-degree view of the White Mountains.
Please note, measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, unless otherwise noted.
Measurements are in inches.
|S||4 to 6||26-27||36-37||28-30|
|M||8 to 10||28-30||38-40||29-31|
|L||12 to 14||31-33||40-42||30-32|
|XL||16 to 18||33-35||43-44||30-32|
|XXL||20 to 22||35-37||44-45||30-32|
|XXXL||24 to 26||37-39||46-47||30-32|