Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Mid Rise: Waistband sits a little below the belly button
- Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
- Ribbed Ankle Cuffs: Keep in place and allow for easy layering
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size - If you like a more athletic, tight fit, try sizing down
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 235 g/m2 Midweight Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
lankets are nice. Pants are nice too. Combine the warmth of a blanket with the functionality of a pant, and you get this classic midweight bottom. Don’t let the cool fall or frigid winter keep you inside any longer. Put these on under your favorite pants and you will be warm, dry, and ready for hours of outdoor fun! Pairs best with our Chocorua Crew or Isolation 1/4 Zip.
The Kanc is a stretch of land from Lincoln to Conway, New Hampshire. Named after Kancamagus, or “Fearless One”, the once ruler of Southern New Hampshire. The Kancamagus Highway (NH-112) is famous for its beautiful ride with many trailheads and pull-offs to see natural sights.