Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Mid Rise: Waistband sits a little below the belly button
- Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
- Ribbed Ankle Cuffs: Keep in place and allow for easy layering
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 400 g/m2 Expedition Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
The Katmai is our Expedition weight bottoms, made with 100% fine Merino Wool. You will barely notice these long johns as they are snug fitting and soft next to the skin. While in the wilderness, the odor-free properties of Minus33 Merino Wool will be appreciated by hunters and backpackers alike. When you need to be warm the Katmai is the garment for you.
Mt. Katmai is located in the Katmai National Park which is located in southwestern Alaska and is home to the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes. This huge northern wilderness area is untamed and full of wildlife.