Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Mid to High Rise: Waistband sits at or around the belly button
- Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
- Ribbed Ankle Cuffs: Keep in place and allow for easy layering
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size - If you like a more athletic, tight fit, try sizing down
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 400 g/m2 Expedition Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Similar to our matching Expedition Crew, the Kenai Women’s Expedition Bottoms complete the ensemble and will wrap you in a blanket of warmth. Show old man winter you mean business by wearing these under your favorite pants and conquering the outdoors. Ideal for frigid temperatures, don’t get caught without them!
The Kenai Peninsula is located on the southern coast of Alaska, bordered on one side by Cook Inlet and the Alaska Ocean on the other. It’s often called the "Alaskan Playground" because of all the activities available in the area; for example, wildlife sightseeing, kayaking and canoeing, dog sledding, and fishing.
Please note, measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, unless otherwise noted.
Measurements are in inches.
|S||4 to 6||26-27||36-37||28-30|
|M||8 to 10||28-30||38-40||29-31|
|L||12 to 14||31-33||40-42||30-32|
|XL||16 to 18||33-35||43-44||30-32|
|XXL||20 to 22||35-37||44-45||30-32|
|XXXL||24 to 26||37-39||46-47||30-32|