Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Mid to High Rise: Waistband sits at or around the belly button
- Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
- Ribbed Ankle Cuffs: Keep in place and allow for easy layering
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size - If you like a looser fit, try sizing up
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 170 g/m2 Lightweight Jersey Knit
- Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 25
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
These bottoms are as soft as cashmere and fit nicely under both shell or jean pants, enabling you to enjoy them while hiking on the backcountry trails or skiing down your favorite mountain. Did we also mention they have anti-microbial properties that eliminate odor? It sounds like a winner to us!
The Magalloway area is a treasure trove for the outdoor enthusiast; from brook trout fishing to snowmobiling, hiking and wildlife watching. A tributary of the Androscoggin River, the Magalloway River flows over 30 miles long into Umbagog Lake, which is located right on the border of New Hampshire and Maine.
Please note, measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, unless otherwise noted.
Measurements are in inches.
|S||4 to 6||26-27||36-37||28-30|
|M||8 to 10||28-30||38-40||29-31|
|L||12 to 14||31-33||40-42||30-32|
|XL||16 to 18||33-35||43-44||30-32|
|XXL||20 to 22||35-37||44-45||30-32|
|XXXL||24 to 26||37-39||46-47||30-32|