Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Mid Rise: Waistband sits a little below the belly button
- Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
- Ribbed Ankle Cuffs: Keep in place and allow for easy layering
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 170 g/m2 Lightweight Jersey Knit
- Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 25
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Do your legs get chilly from time to time? Do you wish you had a lighter option for milder temperatures? These Lightweight Merino Wool Bottoms are a fantastic option when you need just a little something more to stay warm. Throw these on and attack the day while staying just the right temperature!
The battles of Saratoga in 1777 are generally regarded as the turning point in the American War of Independence. The Continental Army’s superior force and the extreme determination of its soldiers won the day. Saratoga National Historical Park serves as a preservation site today for the battlegrounds. Nearby Saratoga Lake has a long history of boating, rowing, and fishing.